Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I can take apart the remote control, but I can almost put it back together

To elaborate on the fact that I like basics, on most days I have very simple style. I like to live in comfort and always have a sweater with me because I'm always cold!

I couldn't live without:
  • jeans
  • cardigans
  • tees and tanks
  • scarves
  • flats
  • sneakers
  • a comb to tease my hair
I've noticed that my outfits the past three days are all pretty much variations of the same thing. And these photos aren't very artsy, I'm afraid to say. They're basic, like the outfits I guess! 


Scarf - H&M
Sweater - thrifted
Tank - Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans - Lucky
Moccasins - Steve Madden


Cardigan - I don't remember actually
Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Lucky
Flats - Steve Madden

Cardigan - Abercrombie & Fitch
Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Lucky
Moccasins - Steve Madden

In my opinion, the most important item of clothing to splurge on is a pair of jeans. You cant beat a pair that fit perfectly and an expensive pair of jeans can make any outfit look expensive!

1 comment:

  1. Love these looks and your list of indispensible items. You are inspiring me to tease my hair!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete