Friday, April 10, 2009

Swing!

http://olsenanonymous.blogspot.com

I saw this picture and absolutely loved Ashley's outfit. I love the entire look but specifically, it got me thinking about swing jackets. I really like how hers is lightweight and buttoned on the side. I started looking for ones that have a similar feel to Ashley's. Here's what I found:


Buckle - Sale $29.75
I really like the how this one is buttoned to the side with a huge button.


Hilary Radley New York - Sale $143.99 - Zappos.com
This one is a simple shape. The quilted detail gives it some interest.

Olian - Sale $87.30 - Zappos.com
I like the button detail at the top. This jacket also looks really soft and comfortable because it's less structured.

Ted Baker - Sale $158 -Zappos.com
I really like all the buttons and the collar on this one and the color and material look very suitable for spring.

GF Ferre - $814 - Zappos.com
I like that this one is blue instead of black. This would also be a great jacket for the spring!

I really like what Ashley wore with her swing jacket. I love how relaxed her outfit looks. I also really like that her pants look like they were actually torn by her instead of by a machine in a factory. The print on her flats are the perfect accent to her outfit also!

6 comments:

  1. Love these swingy coats!
    And your blog name is fab :) Love that song!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, good options here! i loved that pic of her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment. I like your blog, and this post is great!

    FM~FP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the asymmetrical look of Ashley's and the first jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley is so chic. Infact both the Olsen Twins are lol.


    You've just reminded me that my mother has this amazing swing jacket that i unsuccessfully tried to take last year from her lol. Perhaps this year is THE year to become triumphant haha.


    Hope you're having a wonderful Easter break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there! thank you for your comment=) I love these types of jackets..so cute and you picked out some really awesome ones at a range of prices. The Ted Baker one from zappos.com is beautiful. Love your blog so im gonna follow you now ;)

    ReplyDelete