Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's not as if I need the extra weight. Confused enough by life, so thanks a lot.

Sometimes I love working at Abercrombie. You can buy a lot of clothing items for $12.90! I really disagree with the bubblegum image that has been produced of blonde haired blue eyed girls wearing preppy polos and five layers of pink, yellow, white, and blue. I think this image is far off from what the company is actually trying to portray. I think Abercrombie is just trying to sell classic and high quality basics. I don't love their idea of girls wearing no makeup and doing nothing with their hair, though. I actually sometimes get in trouble for wearing makeup and teasing my hair, but tough luck! If there are some things I love about their clothes, they have to be the quality and the way the clothes fit! 

These are my recent $12.90 purchases. I'm a huge sucker for sweaters, even though I should be getting ready for summer weather. They were just so cheap! Especially considering each of them were around $70 full price! I also bought two 100% cashmere sweaters from there for $40 each. They were originally $250-$300! Who could resist cashmere at such a a price?


I think my grandma had something similar to this. I love it!
53% cotton
47% nylon
5% rabbit hair

Nice basic. Kind of reminds me of a boys sweater, but the moose is pink.
55% cotton
30% viscose
15% rabbit hair


I actually have this in grey also. Thats kind of sick. I just couldn't resist the price.
45% viscose
40% nylon
15% rabbit hair

Now, I think this is actually thin enough to wear during the summer! maybe?
60% cotton
20% viscose
20% nylon

1 comment:

  1. i remember abercrombie haha
    xx

    the crumpet girls
    http://www.crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete