Monday, April 6, 2009

Britt Flick

I love Brittany Flickinger. I think she's gorgeous and has amazing style. I love how she wears really girly short dresses but still maintains her edge through accessories. I also think its genius that she always keeps a comb in her hair. I tease my hair everyday and HATE when it falls flat, so I think its really clever to keep a comb handy at all times and use it as an accessory at the same time!
The pretty: flattering metallic bubble dress
The edge: High socks with boots and bandana scarf used as a belt

The pretty: really short dress with black stockings and heels creating a long leg effect.
The edge: White motorcycle jacket and red comb!

The pretty: Frilly dress with a ton of pink tulle.
The edge: Large key necklace.

The pretty: White ruffly dress.
The edge: Tall black boots and messy teased hair.

The pretty: Super short and tight skirt.
The edge: A mixture of patterns in her outfit, tight black jacket, tall boots, and a hippie hairstyle

The pretty: Belted floral dress
the edge: Red jacket, plaid scarf, thigh highs, and leg warmers. I love the way she mixes prints!

The pretty: little black dress
The edge: Yellow scarf and comb!

The pretty: Short dress or skirt
The edge: leg warmers, comb, and amazing jacket!!!

I love to mix a little bit of edge into every outfit and Brittany Flickinger not only does that, but she does it well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who she is, but I agree that she has pretty killer style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I have no idea who Brittany Flickinger is.

    2) I will admit that she has great style.

    3) I so want that frilly dress with the pink tulle!

    ReplyDelete