Monday, April 20, 2009

I saw it on your keyboard, You saw it in my eyes...I didn't mean to scare you...You just seemed really nice.

I'm a huge fan of layering chain necklaces. I feel like it almost gives them some edge if more than one are worn at once. These are some of my favorites: 
I think old keys are really pretty! We have a few locks in my house that use them!

I don't think I'll ever grow out of Hello Kitty. I probably won't be able to wear such a big Hello Kitty pendant one day though!

Its hard to see in the picture, but the little pink charm is a cupcake, because I love baking and eating cupcakes so much!

2 comments:

  1. I love those first necklaces!

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Hello Kitty necklace it's too cute. I still can't get over them after all these years. It's hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete