Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm so hard for a rich girl. My heels cast high, my eyes cast low, and I don't know how to love. I get too tired after midday.

I want a Cartier Love Bracelet so badly! However, they are far out of my price range, but I still think they are really beautiful. I also think its really cool how they are put on and taken off with a little screw driver by the one you love. Some may think that is a tad controlling and extreme but hey, I wouldn't mind being locked to a gorgeous and expensive piece of jewelry! That would also mean I couldn't lose it!
I like how industrial it looks, but I really like...

...this one!!!

There are a bunch of bracelets that have similar kinds of themes and that cost a ton less...

Coach

Juicy Couture

NYC Boutique

...but none of these have the same meaning.

6 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the comments!

    Love the bracelets. I'm afraid to ask how much they cost though, haha. I love your blog too. Consider me a follower!

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent heard of love bracelets before, but i think the idea is really cool! hmm maybe my boyfriend could buy me one... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these, especially the Cartier . . .

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I like the idea of being locked into the bracelet with a screwdriver! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment. Great blog!

    Fashion Pulse
    Fashion Moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. cartier bracelets are so industrial. i like how it looks- simple but elegant!


    http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete