Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Route Route Route for the home team. Shout like your dad at the TV screen. Tie a dollar bill around a circus flea.

Today was so hot! Living by the water, the temperature doesn't usually stray from the 60 to 70 degree range, but today was like 90! I felt like I was melting and I think it was a sign that I need more dresses! Not want. NEED! Even though it's supposed to cool down tomorrow, I find it a really good excuse ^.^


I got this dress at a small boutique called "Sway". I love it! (the store...and the dress for that matter). It always has the cutest clothes and for a reasonable price! The shoes are from TJ Maxx and they were only $12!

This got me looking for dresses and Sway kind of reminds me of a smaller and cheaper version of Urban Outfitters, so I started there...


Silence and Noise Knot Tunic Dress - $48
I love the neckline on this simple dress.

Silence and Noise Colorblock Navajo Dress - $68
I really like the geometric patterns.

Silence and Noise Buffalo Plaid Dress - $58
I'm such a sucker for plaid, and I really like the neckline. I'm really picky about necklines for some reason.

Mieko Dress - $78
It's just so sweet and innocent looking!
Kimchi - $40
Maybe because I'm part Asian, but I always seem to be attracted to Asian printed items.

Silence and Noise Short Sleeve Safari Dress - $58
These kinds of dresses always seem to look better on other people but I still really like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment