Monday, April 27, 2009

Belt it out

Top: Michael kors
Scarf Belt: thrifted

My idea of using a silk scarf as a belt really came from the wrap belts shown in Marc Jacob's spring 2009 ready to wear collection. It just seemed like such an easy idea to spruce up a top!


Speaking of belts, I've been really wanting some more to add to my closet. Belts are just such an easy way to make an outfit more exciting! You can also easily change the whole tone of your outfit by just changing your belt! I found some really cute and inexpensive ones from forever 21...
Faux leather bow belt $7.80

I can never deny a bow! The bow makes it super girly and the leather look gives it some edge!


Satin zebra print belt $6.80

To add a bit of wildness to your outfit?

Lily waist belt $12.80

I love how this belt doesn't have a buckle. Its technology looks so cleverly simple! It almost reminds me of handcuffs. What about a handcuff DIY belt? That would look cool! 

Pyramid wide elastic belt $9.80

Girly and rocker? Love it!

Who could deny these belts at such a price? They're the cost of a cup of coffee and a pastry at Starbucks!

1 comment:

  1. Adding a belt definitely spruces up an outfit. I love the belts especially the black one with the bow,cute. Great post.

    ReplyDelete