Monday, June 22, 2009

Here's a night, and it shines. So be here by my side, and watch the stars. They're ours. Make a wish or just take charge.

So I...
  • am super excited that I have a new bumper and fender sitting in my living room. It means I don't have to drive around in a ghetto smashed up car for much longer.
  • have mixed feelings about starting school tomorrow. I'm just too much in summer mode right now.
  • am not loving having to wake up at 5:30am for work or working/schooling a 12 hour day this entire week
  • have a really large stack of clothes I want to to use for DIYing and wish I had more hours in the day to do them
  • feel i should have accomplished more during my week of summer vacation!
Aside from my useless rambling, this is my latest DIY!


It was super super easy. I literally just took a rather plain top and sewed some bows to it! I think it would have perhaps looked even cuter if I had used some festive ribbon! Instead I just used navy quilting fabric. I also actually sewed snaps onto the bow and shirt so that the bows wouldn't get ruined in the wash!

3 comments:

  1. fun top!!!
    great post..loving your blog!

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete