Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We'll end up numb from playing video games and we'll get sick of having sex, and we'll get fat from eating candy as we drink ourselves to death

Ok, so I really like these shoes from Steve Madden...
Steve Madden Quantumm $79.95

But I'm way too poor to buy them. So, I decided to make them myself! I started with a pair of American Eagle wedges that I bought at TJ Maxx for only $12!

Before:


After:


It was actually quite easy! I just used some elastic on the back of the fabric strip to make it ruffle! 

Too bad, I found these shoes as I was looking for the photo of the Steve Madden Quantumm shoe. I kind of wish I had used these shoes to make these instead. I guess there's always next time!

Steve Madden Florah $89.95

5 comments:

  1. Those are some serious platforms! Love them!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both shoes I had saved to do posts on and never did! We match to a ridiculous degree. Lol. I really love the ones that you made though. The red is so much cuter!

    No worries. :) I just saw the link on Facebook & was like, "What the hey?" I'm excited that I'm not the only blog geek now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you make it seem so easy! Can you customize some shoes for me too? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all these shoes
    you know are very integral part
    of fashion and I always love
    Doc Martens Boots

    ReplyDelete