Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Forward to Age Five


Dior Diorette Yellow Gold Ring $5550.00

I can't help but be drawn to cartoony things that remind me of my childhood. Yes, I love hello kitty but that is besides the point of this post. I really was not sure why I was drawn to this ring when I first saw it in W magazine. It was just so fun and colorful in comparison to most of the outfits and accessories I saw in the high fashion ads and I think its extremely important to hold on to your inner child and never let it go!


Juicy Couture Bloom Stacking Rings $88.00

Now these are much more affordable! I think I may actually like them more too! I like the fact that these are made of several rings instead of one massive one. Flowers remind me more of small delicate rings than a stiff high school ring.


Forever21 Ring $5.80 - add one or two more colorful rings and you've got the look!

Want something for even less? Take it to the next step. Yep, I mean real little kid jewelry. Think of stacking rings from Claires or Limited Too (alright you can find great alternatives at Forever21 too). Step into the kids section at any store. I bet you can find some small, fun, and colorful rings that would fit together. I dare you to buy them out of a vending machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment