Monday, March 30, 2009

Jewelry Can Be For Handbags Too


Bally's Moreen Handbag $250 - Nordstrom Rack $150

Betsey Johnson 'Ice Princess' Large Satchel Handbag $395 - Nordstrom Rack $250

My poor Juicy bag, that I use everyday is well loved, you could say. The blue velour has faded into pink in many spots and the handle is ripped from by guinea pig chewing on it and from carrying far beyond its weight capacity. So I went to Nordstrom Rack today to see if they had an magnificent deals on purses and came across these two purses. I love how their embellishments are inspired by items not usually found on purses.

The toggle feature on Bally's Moreen purse reminds me of a Tiffany toggle necklace. I also really like how it's not just randomly on the bag somewhere. It actually serves a purpose. It keeps the bag closed!

The huge rhinestone barbell on the Betsey Johnson bag is just so much fun looking. It looks like a huge body piercing. While being a surprising accessory on the purse, it also creates a great texture on the flap of the bag.

They're at Nordstrom Rack right now! I really want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment