Saturday, May 2, 2009

I've been told I know a lot because I'm in college, but actually I realize how little I really know because I'm in college.

Zippers are cool and edgy, but there's really just something about seeing something in a place where it doesn't really belong that makes it so eye catching!
Disaya Zipper Bangles $240

I love love love these. They are just so damn clever. You can even unzip them!

These bracelets are actually what inspired this post, but I decided to look for zippers in a couple other unusual spots. They're actually not as clever as the bracelets, but they make fabulous DIY projects!

This is actually from someone's blog and I didn't remember who because I had the image saved to my computer =/. If this is yours or know who this photo belongs to, let me know and I'll definitely give credit where it is due!

I saved this picture to my computer because I thought it would be a pretty easy DIY. I thought about just cutting off the straps to a tank top and attaching some zippers in their place!


I'm not quite sure where this one is from either =/ but I thought I'd try making it! I also thought it would look nifty to put the zipper horizontally on a belt!

Zippers don't have to be just for jackets!

6 comments:

  1. OMG I am doing a zipper post today so this is totally inspiring! That VPL belt is so hot, and I love the bracelets too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title! Wow I really like zippers now haha.. I feel like I don't know much either haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very very true and makes for fairly easy DIY's too!


    This is completely off tangent but you're the first other Elyse spelt with a 'Y' I've come across in my entire life lol. Thats my real name btw; Eeli is just a nickname lol.


    Anyhoo hope you have a great wkend!


    x E

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one very cool zipper belt!

    thanks for dropping by too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. zipper bangles! haha love them!

    xx, Geri
    http://lovegeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete