Friday, February 5, 2010

I'll be out of my mind and you'll be out of ideas pretty soon. -Owl City

So I saw Wicked tonight and it was absolutely amazing. It was such a cute story and their voices were AMAZING! I even cried a little bit.

anyway, yay for boots and sweaters in cold weather!

What I wore to the performance tonight. It was freezing!

Underneath the coat. I got the dress and tights from my cousin. I love when she gets rid of clothes. It feels like Christmas!

Sometimes I fear that this top looks like leopard print, but otherwise I find it rather artsy.

I wore this on Valentines Day/Chinese New Year. I found this outfit to be a way to wear red for Valentines day without looking like I was dressing FOR Valentines Day and also a way to wear red for Chinese New Year without looking really Asian.

I've been really getting into this neutral oatmeal color lately.

I love this red sweater! I got it at Salvation Army for $1 and its handmade! It made me sad seeing it sit on the rack thinking that a grandma probably made it for and undeserving granddaughter, so I gave it a good home. I've also always had a thing for Sorels. It doesn't snow here, but I still insist on wearing them. They aren't real either. They're little kids boots from Target!

Oh and I did my aunt's hair for an event! I'm actually pretty proud of my work considering I have no training at all! A lot of people offer their hair to me to test out my cutting skills, but I don't understand why. I don't know what I'm doing!!!

pigs & bows

Elyse

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for following me, the last outfit is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched wicked in september and i must say that it was AMAZING. ahh i really want to watch it again :)

    ReplyDelete